COMMUNITY CONSOLIDATED SCHOOL DISTRICT 46
BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010
A. Call to Order/Roll Call
B. Establishment of Quorum
C. Approval of Agenda
D. Pledge of Allegiance
E. Public Comment
F. Consent Agenda
1. Approval of Accounts Payable as presented
G. Board/Superintendent Reports
H. Unfinished Business
1. Discussion Items
a. Fanning Howey Project Discussion - David Tylavsky
b. Review of Budget
I. New Business
1. Discussion Items
Application for Recognition of Schools - Superintendent Correll
J. Action Items
1. Approval of Fanning Howey project at Avon
2. Approval of Recognition of Schools
3. Approval to post on the website all associations, organizations and lobbyist groups, and their corresponding dues, that the Board and Superintendent belong to.
4. Approval to post on the website all associations, organizations and lobbyist groups, and their corresponding dues, that the Board, Superintendent and Administrative Team belong to.
K. Public Comment
L. Future Agenda Items
Thank you for attending the meeting of the Board of Education. You are reminded that these are meetings held in public but are
not public meetings. You are welcome to address the Board during "Public Comment". You are asked to limit your remarks to
fewer than four minutes. Guidelines for Public Comment are available at each meeting along with the current agenda.
Home | District | Board of Education | Schools | Parents & Students | Staff | Community | Careers | Disclaimer
© 2022 Community Consolidated School District 46. All rights reserved.
Dr. Lynn Glickman, Superintendent
Paul Louis, Assistant Superintendent of Teaching, Learning & Assessment
Chris Wildman, Assistant Superintendent for Finance / Chief School Business Official
District Office: 565 Frederick Road, Grayslake, IL 60030 (847) 223-5340
Empowering learners, creating equity, cultivating community.
CCSD 46 provides opportunities that expand learning beyond our walls
so that all learners grow locally, connect globally, and excel universally.
CCSD 46 Mission and Vision Statements and Strategic Plan Goals